“We have found Oliver Peirson to be invaluable in dealing with our court matters both in terms of his preparation and understanding of our position. "
"He has guided and represented our wishes expertly through stressful and difficult hearings.”
Oliver is an experienced and highly regard family practitioner who has specialised in financial remedies and private law children cases for over 20 years. He has earned a reputation for detailed preparation, effective advocacy, robust but sensible negotiation and practical, realistic advice.
Oliver receives instructions in medium to big money cases. He has extensive experience of cases involving:
- Inherited and other non-matrimonial assets
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Undisclosed and dissipated assets
- Applications under Schedule of the Children Act 1989
- Applications under the Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1989
Oliver appears in courts at all levels and in arbitrations. He can advise on and draft pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements.
Oliver specialises in high conflict disputes relating to children. He has considerable experience of cases involving:
- Applications for leave to remove children from the jurisdiction
- Domestic violence
- Drug and alcohol abuse
- Rule 16.4 Guardians
- Re S (Transfer of Residence)  1 FLR 1785
- Re S (A Child)  EWCA Civ 219
- Re S (A Child)  EWCA Civ 325
- Warwickshire County Council v TE v SH v S (A Child)  EWHC B2
- Warwickshire County Council v TE v SH v S (A Child)  EWHC B19
Other Recent Cases of Note:
- C v C: Six day High Court hearing before Mostyn J. representing Isle of Man trust settled by high profile, very high net worth individual, where the wife was alleging that the trust was a sham.
- T v T: Representing wife of high profile politician.
- M v M: Case involving a pre-nuptial agreement signed in South Africa.