"Significant experience in all type of injury litigation and is an excellent tactician in presenting complex injury matters."Legal 500, 2015
"An excellent lawyer."Legal 500, 2016
"He is a pragmatic person who approaches things in a good common sense way."Chambers & Partners, 2016
"He builds a good rapport with clients."Chambers & Partners, 2017
- BA (Hon) University of Kent
- LLM in Admiralty & Shipping Law University College, University of London
- Dip IPL – Diploma in Intellectual Property Law, Queen Mary College, University of London
- Personal Injury Bar Association
- Professional Negligence Bar Association
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Member of the Society of Mediators
- BSB: 33966
- VAT: 684431227
Kevin is recommended in Chambers & Partners and Legal 500 for his work in personal injury and clinical negligence claims, acting for both Claimants’ and Defendants’.
His practice also includes professional negligence claims against solicitors and the Insurance industry
He is also an experienced mediator covering a wide range of disputes.
Direct Access Scheme instructions will be considered.
Kevin has over 25 years experience acting for both Claimants’ and Defendants’ in major personal injury and clinical negligence claims.
He is particularly known for his work arising out of motorcycle and maritime incidents – and is a qualified DOT/RYA Yachtmaster.
He also has considerable experience representing young children and adolescences who have significant psychiatric and psychological conditions.
Kevin deals with professional negligence claims involving solicitors where he can draw upon his in depth knowledge of such businesses from his time as a partner in a London firm of solicitors and subsequently Head of Litigation in a regional office in a large national firm.
He also has considerable experience of insurance disputes having been previously seconded to the Corporation of Lloyds to investigate the operation of the Insymarket and also dealing with claims arising from negligent broking and underwriting.
Kevin is a qualified mediator with further training in employment/workplace mediation and Advanced Mediation Skills.
His practice covers a wide-ranging field with particular reference to:
- Education appeals process – Kevin has previously been a Governor of a University and has extensive experience of internal staff and student appeals processes
- Licensed trade – Kevin holds a personal licence and other recognised qualifications with practical experience of running licensed premises
- Marine industry – Disputes arising from construction and substantial repair contracts
- Property development – With particular reference to disputes arising out of project management