- MA (Hons)
- Called: 2010
- Based: Chichester
Nadia joined Chambers in 2011 following the completion of her pupillage at a specialist Family law set in London. Nadia accepts instructions in all aspects of family law, including private and public child law, financial relief, injunctive relief and vulnerable adults.
Nadia has acted for parties at all stages of proceedings in private child law and injunctions hearings, and has successfully represented clients at a number of contested hearings. She also has experience of acting for Local Authorities, Parents and Guardians in public law child proceedings and in financial relief proceedings.
Qualifications and Professional Associations
- MA (Hons) History, University of St Andrews (First CLass Honours) (2007)
- GDL, Kaplan Law School (Commendation, including a distinction in the dissertion element)
- BVC, Nottingham Law School (Very Competent) (2010)
- Recipient of the Benefactors' Scholarship by Middle Temple
- Middle Temple Exhibition Scholar
- Member of the FLBA
- Member of the Bar Pro Bono Unit
- Volunteer representative in Employment, FRU
- Committee Member of Middle Temple Young Barristers' Association